Library Services


Copying is available at all campus libraries. Users must provide their own paper for copying.

Computers & printing

Computers are available for academic use. Valid college identification cards are required in order to use the computers. Users must provide their own paper to print documents and provide their own storage media to save files on. Users can print from any library computer to a networked printer. If you are using your personal laptop, you will need to transfer your document to a library computer in order to print.

Internet Access and Online Databases

The library provides computers with internet access for academic research.  Through the Pacific Resources for Education and Learning (PREL), the library enjoys a free subscription to the EBSCO on-line journal database, which holds thousands of journal articles on various subjects.

Inter Library Loan (ILL)

ILL is available through the libraries at the National campus and state campuses for borrowing books, journal articles, and media that are not available in the library. Visit your campus librarian to make ILL requests. Allow at least three to five weeks for processing.


Instructors can place materials "on reserve" in the library to help students have access to required class materials.

Library Instruction

The library staff are committed to teaching information literacy skills and competencies. Instructors who wish to schedule a library instruction session should contact the library at least 3-5 days in advance to make arrangements.

This website and all COM-FSM Internet based services are best viewed with Firefox 3.0 or better.
© Copyright 2020 College of Micronesia-FSM | Site Disclaimer
P. O. Box 159, Kolonia, Pohnpei, 96941 - (691) 320-2480
College of Micronesia-FSM is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges,
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 428 J Street., Suite 400 Sacramento, CA 95814, (415) 506-0234,
an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: