The Cabinet operates through the authority of the President. Recommendations from the Cabinet are submitted to the President for action.
The Cabinet serves as an advisory body to the President on all the matters relating to the welfare of the College and actively promotes effective communication and information exchange among all campus constituencies.
The following positions are voting members of the Cabinet:
- Vice President for Instructional Affairs
- Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Services
- Vice President for Administrative Services
- Vice President for Cooperative Research and Extension
- Vice President for Institutional Effectivness and Quality Assurance
The Executive Secretary to the President serves as the secretary. The Executive Assistant to the President attends all Cabinet meetings and assists the President in expediting the functions of the Cabinet.
Responsibilities of members are to:
- Regularly prepare for and attend committee meetings;
- Actively participate in meetings; and
- Share information on committee discussions, recommendations and decisions with and gather input from their area of representation.