- OPAC - Online Public Access Catalog
- RefDesk - Has an enormous collection of reference materials, searchable databases and other great resources that can't be found anywhere else.
- Internet Public Library - An online reference service that offers everything from free dictionaries and encyclopedias to books, magazines and newspapers.
- Encyclopedia.com - This site hosts 49 high-quality encyclopedias (Oxford University
This page is currently under Construction. Please check back later.Press, Britannica, etc.) and 73 dictionaries and thesauruses. Encyclopedia.com users can also search through facts and biographies.
- The Owl - Purdue University's Online Writing Lab (OWL) is a great resource for student writers who want to learn more about writing mechanics, formatting, outline development and avoiding plagiarism.
- Bib Me - This bibliography generator automatically fills in a works cited page in MLA, APA, Chicago or Turbian formats.
- CIA World Factbook : Country Profiles and Statistics
- EBSCO : Database of full text journal articles
- ERIC : Database full of documents and journal articles on education research
- Virtual Reference Shelf : Selected Web resources complied by the Library of Congress
- World&I Journal – A comprehensive academic resource that encompasses a broad range of articles by scholars and experts in the areas of Global Studies, Liberal Arts, Fine & Applied Arts, General Science, and Spanish.
- HINARI – Provides access to major journals in biomedical and related social sciences. Please see librarian for login information.
- PubMed – Includes more than 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books; Available through HINARI.