PreSenior Pretest Name: __________________
Although the course will cover a broad range of areas including Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet, web page authoring, online security, and other areas, the pretest will focus solely on the ability to integrate existing material into a PowerPoint presentation.
Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation with the following features:
- The first screen should contain your name as the title screen
- The second screen should contain a bulleted list with the following elements:
- Your home village
- Your strongest academic subject area
- Your weakest academic subject area
- Your favorite subject in school
- Your current career aspiration
- The third screen should be the following image from the given Internet location:
- For the fourth screen open up the Excel file at:
It should look like the following image:
Insert by a method of your choosing the data table from that spreadsheet into screen four of your powerpoint presentation.
- For the fifth screen, insert by a method of your choosing the chart from the above spreadsheet into screen five of your powerpoint presentation.
- For the sixth and last screen write your own concluding text.