SC 130 Physical Science quiz five • Name:
- ____________________ What is the name of the lowest layer of the atmosphere?
- What is relative humidity?
- What is the ozone layer AND what does it protect us from?
- Carbon dioxide contributes to global warming. What absorbs carbon dioxide and removes it from the atmosphere?
- Describe the process that produces the typical daily rain on Pohnpei.
- How do we know that the Bergeron process is not producing our typical daily rain on Pohnpei?
- Make two sketches, one sketch of a cumulus humilis and the other a sketch of cumulonimbus cloud.