The following steps will change an existing Netscape Mail configuration to use secure access.
With the Mail & Newgroups window open, select Mail & Newgroups Account Settings... from the Edit menu.
From your existing COM-FSM e-mail account, select Server Settings:
- Verify the Server Name: is pop.comfsm.fm
- Select Use secure connection (SSL)
- Verify Port: is set to 995 (it should change automatically when SSL is selected).
Next, select Outgoing Server (SMTP):
- Verify the Server Name: is smtp.comfsm.fm
- Select Use name and password
- Enter your COM-FSM user name
- Select Always under Use secure connection (SSL).
Click OK to save these changes to your configuration.