MS 150 Statistics | Quiz 01 | Name:
27 August 2004 | 19 January 2005 | 26 August 2005 | 20 January 2006 |
18 August 2006 |
19 January 2007
| 24 August 2007
|____ 1. Pace in kilometers per minute.||A. Interval|
|____ 2. Year: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008||B. Ordinal|
|____ 3. Top ten
names on college entrance test in descending rank order of popularity:
[1. Jayleen, 2. Jason, 3. John, 4. James, 5. Jayson,
6. Jessica, 7. Joseph, 8. Joyleen, 9. Junior, 10. Mayleen.]
|____ 4. Azure, beige, cyan, fuchsia, sienna, teal||D. Ratio
- __________ The table on the right is a summary of the favorite colors for students in MS 150 Statistics summer and fall 2007. Using this as a sample, estimate the percentage of students at the national campus who are likely to have blue as their favorite color.
- __________ What is the rank order number you found in your homework for your name based on the
United States social security web site?
- __________ What is your weight in pounds?
- __________ What percent of your body is fat?
- __________ How many pounds of fat are in your body? Multiply your weight in pounds by your percent body fat to determine the number of pounds of fat in your body. Remember to convert the percent body fat to a decimal - your pounds of body fat cannot be more than your total pounds!
- __________ Can you survive with zero pounds of fat in your body?
- ____________________ List a non-communicable disease that may result from too much body fat.
- Which fitness level does your body fat percentage place you in?
- ___ Essential fat only
- ___ Athletic
- ___ Physically fit
- ___ Acceptable
- ___ Overfat
- ___ Obese
_________________________ If you had a baby boy, what would you name the baby?
_________________________ If you had a baby girl, what would you name the baby?