MS 150 Quiz 8 Name:
|Sample||Sample size||Mean||Standard deviation|
- __________ Use ONLY sample one to make a point estimate of the population mean.
- __________ Use ONLY sample one to make a point estimate of the population standard deviation.
- __________ Use all three samples to make an estimate of the population mean by finding the average of the means of the three samples.
- __________ Use ONLY sample one to calculate the distance between the sample one mean and the inflection point on the distribution of the sample means. That is, divide the standard deviation for sample one by the square root of the sample size for sample one.
- Toughie: Use the answer to number four to estimate the 68% confidence interval for the population mean based on the sample one data.