PreSenior Quiz 02 Name: __________________
Lee Ling •
- Who first described the concept of a vast interconnected set of electronic information trails?
- In 1965 Ted Nelson invented a term for the above concept. What is that term Ted invented?
- Who invented the "world wide web" and thus the Internet as we know it today.
- Determine the external IP address for the college today.
- Determine the internal IP address for your computer today.
- Is there a way for a black hat hacker to obtain your internal IP address and thus control your computer, and, if so, what is that way?
- What is shark in shark.palikir?
- What is a domain name?
- Determine what country is using .es as their top-level domain.
- Write the URL for a search engine that returns a graphical concept map.
- What is the function of Google scholar?
- What Google command will return the definition of a word?
- There is a picture of Jelly on the COM-FSM web site. If you search using Google for Jelly, you will get millions of hits. What search string do I type into Google to search for Jelly only on the COM-FSM web site?
- For what is the html in <html> an abbreviation?