MS 150 Statistics quiz three • Name:
The table is a sample of soap densities as measured by the SC 130 Physical Science students fall 2009.
- __________ What is the level of measurement?
- __________ Find the sample size n.
- __________ Find the minimum.
- __________ Find the maximum.
- __________ Find the range.
- __________ If this data is divided into five classes, what is the width of a single class?
Determine the frequency and calculate the relative frequency using five classes.
Record your results in the table provided.
|Class upper limits||Frequency F||Relative Frequency p(x)|
- Sketch a frequency histogram of the data, labeling your horizontal axis and vertical axis as appropriate.
- __________ What is the shape of the histogram?
- __________ [Toughie] How many different brands of soap appear to have been used in the laboratory?