MS 150 Statistics | Quiz 01 | Name:
27 August 2004 | 19 January 2005 | 26 August 2005 | 20 January 2006 | 18 August 2006
in Ethiopia! Buhe is celebrated by tying a bundle of sticks together and setting it on fire while singing songs outside of people's homes.
|____ 1. Pace in kilometers per minute.||A. Interval
|____ 2. Year: 1981, 1987, 1999, 2002
|____ 3. Top ten names of
baby girl names for babies
born in 2005 in the United States in descending rank order of popularity:
1. Emily, 2. Emma, 3. Madison, 4. Abigail, 5. Olivia, 6. Isabella, 7. Hannah, 8. Samantha, 9. Ava, 10. Ashley.]||C. Nominal
|____ 4. Azure, beige, cyan, fuchsia, sienna, teal||D. Ratio
- __________ What is the rank order number you found in your homework for your name based on the United States social security web site?
- __________ What is your weight in pounds?
- __________ What percent of your body is fat?
- __________ How many pounds of fat are in your body? Multiply your weight in pounds by your percent body fat to determine the number of pounds of fat in your body. Remember to convert the percent body fat to a decimal - your pounds of body fat cannot be more than your total pounds!
- __________ Can you survive with zero pounds of fat in your body?
- ____________________ List a non-communicable disease that may result from too much body fat.
- Which fitness level does your body fat percentage place you in?
- ___ Essential fat only
- ___ Athletic
- ___ Physically fit
- ___ Acceptable
- ___ Overfat
- ___ Obese