MS 150 Statistics | Quiz 01 | 26 August 2005 • Name:
|____ 1. Colors: Mauve, indigo, sepia, cerulean||A. Interval
|____ 2. Top ten names of
baby girl names for babies
born in 2003 in the United States in descending rank order of popularity:
Emily, Emma, Madison, Hannah, Olivia, Abigail, Alexis, Ashley, Elizabeth, Samantha.
|____ 3. Year: 1981, 1987, 1999, 2002||C. Nominal
|____ 4. Weight in pounds.||D. Ratio
- __________ What is your weight in pounds?
- __________ What percent of your body is fat?
- __________ Multiply your weight in pounds by your percent body fat to determine the number of pounds of fat in your body.
- __________ Can you survive with zero pounds of fat in your body?
- ____________________ List a potential medical consequence of an obese level of body fat.
- Which fitness level does your body fat percentage place you in?
- ___ Essential fat only
- ___ Athletic
- ___ Physically fit
- ___ Acceptable
- ___ Overfat
- ___ Obese