MS 150 Statistics Fall 2000 Quickie Quiz Five
For the following questions, assume that the arrival times of customers at
Dolokei-Palipoa sakau market on a Friday evening are normally distributed with a mean m of 7:00 P.M. and a population standard deviation s of 30 minutes.
- ________ What percentage of customers have arrived by 7:00 P.M. or earlier?
- ________ What percentage of customers have arrived by 6:30 P.M. or earlier?
- ________ What percentage of customers arrive between 6:30 P.M. and 7:30 P.M.?
For the following two questions, assume the total number of customers will be 60.
- ________ How many customers are at the market by 7:30 P.M.?
- ________ At 30 customers the owner, Mr. Rodriguez, will start a second stone. What
time will the second stone have to start?
Lee Ling home
COM-FSM home page