Quicky Quiz 1
A survey is given to 30 students at the national campus to determine whether national
campus students prefer that a track or baseball field be built first.
- What is the population?
- What is the sample?
- Which do you prefer be built first?
- Grading systems such as A, B, C, D, and F are an example of what level of measurement?
- Distance measured in kilometers is an example of what level of measurement?
- What is your email address?
- What is your percentage of body fat (this is confidential).
Lee Ling home
COM-FSM home page