MS 095 PreAlgebra Quiz 02 • Name: __________
red yarn circle:
Solve the following equation:
- __________ Find the volume of a box of Lux® soap with a length of 10cm, a width of 3cm, and a height of 8cm.
- __________ Find the volume of a cylindrical tire with a radius of 50 centimeters and a length of 30 centimeters.
- __________ Find the volume of a tennis ball with a radius of 325mm.
- __________ What is 0 ÷ 0 equal to?
- __________ What is –172 ÷ 0 equal to?
- ____________________ Multiply out: (2p – 1)(2p + 1)
- __________ Can an even divided by an odd ever be a whole number?
- __________ Where the result is a whole number, the result of an odd divided by an odd is:
- either even or odd
- neither even nor odd
- __________ Find Ö512.
- __________ Solve for x: –5x + 15 = –75
- Write 3x + 7 = –5 in yarn | marble | pompom notation.