College of Micronesia-FSM
INSTRUCTOR EVALUATION BY STUDENT
DIRECTIONS: Please carefully evaluate the following as they relate to this instructor
and course. Circle the number that best indicates your answer to each statement. DO NOT
sign your name.
- Keeps regular schedule, every class day
- Shows interest in the subject.
- Gives individual help as needed.
- Avails himself/herself for student conference.
- Welcomes questions, suggestions, and discussions from students.
- Shows interest and respect for students.
- Helps the students in meeting Individual learning needs.
- Uses classroom/lab time fully.
- Provides clear directions for assignment and instruction.
- Grades fairly and frequently.
- Makes the purpose of the course clear.
- Talks clearly and at an easy-to-follow speed
- Lessons are well paced with acitivity as well as lecture.
- Makes the course Interesting.
- Textbook was appropriate and helpful.
1 = Never
2 = Rarely
3 = Sometimes
4 = Usually
5 = Always