SC 130 Physical science quiz six • Name:
Everything follows natures rules.
- What is Newton's third law?
- Why was the single sheet of newspaper important to the stick breaking demonstration?
- Three holes are drilled vertically in a container. The container is filled with water. Sketch the shape of the arcs the water will make and explain why the arcs will arrange themselves as they do.
- What exerts more pressure given an equal application of force: a small surface or a large surface?
- The instructor will set up a system in the room. Explain why the system does what it does. What is the physics involved?