- How do Allen Raynor and Robert Gallen decide who to interview in their work for the New
York Botanic Garden?
- How do Allen and Robert obtain Latin names for the plants they collect?
- Have Allen and Robert encountered plants for which they could not get local names?
- Is local cultural knowledge finite or infinite?
- What color are the flowers on Araucaria columnaris?
- Can nutmeg grow on Pohnpei?
- The leaf we chew with betelnut, black pepper, and sakau all have something botanical in
common, what is it?
- List some of the features that distinguish a cycad from a palm.