|IS 201 Web Page HTML Code
||IS 240 Web Page HTML Code
<h1>Header on Page</h1>
Header on Page
- Above are two different HTML codings for the same web page. Both examples are equally
correct. The differences between the two codes are because:
- IS 201 is coding to Macintosh OS X standard while IS 240 is coding to Windows 95
- IS 201 is coding to parallel standard while IS 240 is coding to serial standard.
- IS 201 is coding to HTML standard 4.01 while IS 240 is coding to HTML standard 3.2.
- IS 201 is coding to Lee Ling's version of HTML while IS 240 is coding to another
instructor's version of HTML.
- Circle the following terms that are actual computer terms:
- There is a set of aluminum spikes on the top of the CPU, what is their function?
- What does CPU stand for?
- Why does the computer have a small round battery inside?
IS 201 home
Lee Ling home
COM-FSM home page