kan niewe ngang Wazzup-ee People!! I welcome you to my Island Paradise. My name is Jennifer Killion and I'm from da island of Chuuk, BORN and RAISED! What part of Chuuk? Well I would say Weno. Weno is the main island of Chuuk. I was born and July 19, 1982, so therefore my zodiac sign is cancer.

MY FAVORITES. My favorite cartoon character is Tweety Bird (I tawt I taw a Putty tat!). Tweety Bird is my idol. He's so 99% anger and and you know the rest (1% evil).

FaMiLiA pIx
Frens Pix

Other Cool Sites to Visit: