Quickie Quiz 3
- Which organism lives in a "glass house?"
- Euglena has special abilities both with the lights on and with the lights off.
What are these special abilities in the light and in the dark?
- Spirogyra has only one method of asexual reproduction, what is that one method?
- Draw a sketch of a spirogyra including the cell wall and the chloroplast. Label
the parts of the Spirogyra.
- How many files would you have to submit in order to turn in the following web page?
<img src="stinkhorn01.jpg" width="200" height="266">
<img src="stinkhorn02.jpg" width="200" height="266">
<img src="stinkhorn03.jpg" width="200" height="266">
<p>Stinkhorn photographed in Nantipw-Lewetik Nett, 21 November 1999 by Dana Lee
<a href="../botany.html">Botany home page</a><br>
Botany home page
Lee Ling home
COM-FSM home page