Role of Accreditation Liaison Officer
Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges ALO Training
at Kapiolani Community College, Honolulu, Hawaii
09 September 2003
Executive Director Barbara Beno
Associate Director Darlene Pacheco
- Stay informed about accrediting commission policy, procedures, activities.
- Promote a campus that is concerned about accreditation.
- Promote a campus culture that values a focus on student learning outcomes.
- Act as an archivist for the institution's accreditation documents.
- Facilitate preparation of the annual report.
- Facilitate reports on substantive changes.
- Facilitite reports to the accrediting commission.
For Self Study
- Attend self study workshop.
- Facilitate development of the self study.
- Facilitate distribution of the self study.
- Facilitate the team visit.
- Facilitate follow-up with the accrediting commission.